What is Ecommerce marketing?
Definition: Ecommerce marketing is the process of driving product or service sales by raising awareness about an online store’s brand and product offerings. Digital marketing for ecommerce applies traditional marketing principles to a multichannel, data-driven environment.
Ecommerce can be broken down into two simple initiatives: driving overall website traffic and optimizing the general user experience
Both of these components are critical components of any ecommerce strategy and growing your online business
To help drive more sales and craft a complete ecommerce solution we employ the following
- Creating a store focused on the user experience
- Adopting tools for reducing cart abandonment
- Sell your products in more places and more channels not just on your website
- Optimizing the checkout process
- Building and optimizing a better mobile experience
- Effectively use social media to promote and sell your products
- Implement an ecommerce seo strategy
- motivate customers to write reviews
- personalized content marketing
- create an automated email marketing campaign